No, the Dart feature requires 4 items to be selected. Therefore if part of your Dart order is not available, or not up to our quality standards, the whole order will be cancelled and we will refund the cost. The items will remain in your Edit. You can prioritize the items in your virtual Edit and we will do our best to get those to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- What is Dart?
- What is the cost of Dart?
- If I use Dart, when will I receive my package?
- What happens if my Dart order is not shipped when it was supposed to?
- I’m confused, sometimes Dart is available and sometimes it is not?
- If an item from my Dart order is not available, will I still receive the other items that I selected?
- What happens if the items I picked are not available in Dart?
- I placed a Dart order but I changed my mind, can I cancel my order or select different styles?
- Why are some items in my Edit not available for Dart?
- I started selecting styles for my Dart a couple days ago and now that I have returned to the site, I can no longer access dart. Why is that?